Monday, December 20, 2010

.

1. As suggested, I tried eating crinkle A&W fries with vanilla whipped cream, and they tasted, erm warm. Somehow they seemed weird, but they were still warm and nice to eat. You should try too, someday.

2. Ayah is getting his bonus this Friday and I already have a long, imaginary list of things to buy in my mind. Clothes, this pair of this brand new Puma and probably some novels. Hm

3. I thought I was old and wise enough to read Jane Austen's novels, but the moment I read the first line of Pride and Prejudice, I knew I need to improve my skills in English literature. And maybe I'll be needing Puan Rozilla's help next year.

4. I finally found my most favorite food of the year - peanut butter and chocolate waffle.

And I can't stand living such a boring life. Facebook isn't an amusing entertainer anymore and forget about TV shows - they're brainwashing you.

1 comment:

  1. next challenge. get some food from burger king and smuggle them into the cinema hall without being caught. ceh takdela

    ReplyDelete