Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Handle Your Own Broken Heart

Trust me. I've been there and I've done that. These really worked on me and they say sharing is caring.

1. Delete all of his text messages. And incoming calls too, if possible.
2. Change your friggin number as you might get stalked by him for about 2-3 weeks and you will feel like breaking up with him was a bad idea. Now we don't want that, we want to move on.
3. Switch off your cell for about a week, you don't want to be harassed on the phone by your ex who calls you using a public phone number.
4. Look at yourself in the mirror and say 'Ja kau lawa and you absolutely deserve better' (walaupun sebenarnya kau tak lawa dan muka time tu penuh jerawat kerana perubahan hormon)
5. Listen to rock songs to sleep. I recommend not to hear love songs for at least 2 weeks.
6. Change your profile picture to a brand new hot one, you need to impress other guys.
7. Spend more time with your family, especially your siblings. You'll realize that you actually wasted too much time texting him, instead of giving full attention to your mother's nag during dinner.
8. Do fun stuff. Like watching TV. Or chasing the ice cream man with your sister under the hot scorching sun. (Aini)
9. Tell stories to your best friend. You know she/he is the best listener in the world.
10. Stalk other guys. It's not the end of the world yet.
11. Watch Kung Fu movies. You'll be motivated by the Chinese people.
12. Try chatting in Omegle. Who knows you might find your future lover there.
13. Write in a piece of paper 'HE IS A DOUCHE BAG' continuously in capital letters.
14. Listen to Justin Bieber as he appreciates girls more than your ex could.
15. Sleep.

It takes me almost a year to accomplish this and look at me world, I'm healed. By myself. Life goes on no matter what.

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome blog you have! I just can't stop myself from scrolling down you know!

    Well,keep on writing because I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, glad to know there's someone out there who reads my blog. scrolling down? oh no, please dont. i have tons of crap especially when i was too young, back then. haha btw, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! Love ur blog , i vill nau follow eet

    ReplyDelete