Saturday, July 13, 2013

1234

1. One of the things that annoys me the most (in a friendly way) is the fact that wherever I go in UiTM, to whomever I talk - the particular person or a group of people I'm engaged to, they seem to always know when to pinpoint my flaw and ruin my accent undercover by saying "Kitak orang semenanjung kah?" (like state the obvious) But it gets frustrating sometimes you know. When you have practised for what? A year, just to speak like a Native but you still until now, sound 'mantak'. I am a fast-learner they say, but not yet an acer. It is an easy accent to learn, but hard to master. Unless when I'm talking to Sabahans anyway, they couldn't care less. 'Aku endak kesah' kata mereka.

2. Tarawihs at Masjid Qurawiyyin UiTM Sarawak has been an overwhelming experience. There are perks anyway, of celebrating Ramadhan at hostel. You suddenly get closer to every one; there are suddenly casual remarks in bathroom asking each other 'terawih sik kitak malam tok?' 'kitak sungkey sine?' and when it's 4 am you'll hear the clacking sounds of pinggan mangkuk cawan being washed by your neighbors. I know, apa kaitan bunyi pinggan mangkuk dgn Ramadhan, but entah. Best. It's an unexplainable feeling. I'm never a good person but lately I feel decent. Ukhuwah; it tastes sweet if every one plays the right part.

3. On a lighter note; I have bought plane tickets home and unlike last year, this year I'd be celebrating Eid at home. As in, Puncak Alam. (Kuching is a home too). ......................................................................................................................................................mesti boring raya kat sana asdfghjkl tapi takpe lah, mom has been hinting since the first day of semester suruh cepat-cepat beli tiket. And because I purchased it quite late, (selalunya org plan to buy plane tickets a year before raya kot) which was yesterday, I can consider myself lucky to have bought yang murah, MAS plak tu. And aku ponteng sehari kelas. Harap tak kena call disciplinary board ke ape eh but it's UiTM bkn SMKPA - tak main ah bilik disiplin ni, zaman lama

4. Andddddddd honestly I have nothing relevant to write any more like can I just shut down the blog? It seriously feels like I'm running a hopeless coffee shop in the middle of city where people just I don't know, prefer the main-stream dining places like McDonald's KFC Starbucks etc and I'm just soo out of everyone's league. I mean my coffee shop just now is so not in everyone's list of where to go during lunch. Okay gile.

Assignment belambak but I chose to blog instead hurrah 

No comments:

Post a Comment